In association with the training agency of SSI, we tutor all levels in the fields of recreational scuba diving.
Courses are conducted in either Greek or English. Our classroom is equipped with all the necessary teaching aids. Please contact us for details on courses, what is and what is not included, pre-requisites, provision of diving gear during the courses, pricing, booking and cancellation policy.
SCUBA COURSES Recreational
- Try Scuba – The SSI Try Scuba program is your introduction to the underwater world. This entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water setting. You will earn the SSI Try Scuba recognition rating.
- Open Water Diver – This globally-recognized certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the SSI Open Water Diver certification.
- Advanced Adventurer Course – This program allows you to experience five different open water dives from five SSI Specialty programs without requiring you to complete the entire Specialty. If you are unsure of your next step, this is the perfect way to advance your dive skills and experience, and to identify which Specialty programs interest you. You will earn the SSI Advanced Adventurer certification after completing this program.Attention: The Advanced Adventurer certification is not counted towards the AOWD Recognition. To achieve one or more specialty certification(s) for the AOWD, you may decide to complete one or more of these specialties. Your dives from the Advanced Adventurer course will of course be counted.
- Advanced Open Water Diver Certification – SSI Advanced Open Water Diver is the next recognition rating on the path to becoming an SSI Master Diver, and includes four SSI Specialty program Digital Kits. After completing the four SSI Specialty programs that interest you, as well as 24 logged dives, you will automatically receive the SSI Advanced Open Water Diver recognition rating, along with your SSI Specialty program certifications.
- Specialty Diver Certification – SSI Specialty Diver is your first step toward becoming an SSI Master Diver, and can begin as soon as you complete your Open Water Diver training. By completing any two SSI Specialty programs that interest you, and logging 12 open water dives, you will automatically receive the SSI Specialty Diver recognition rating along with your SSI Specialty program certifications (Stress and Rescue – Nitrox – Wreck Diving – Night & Limited Visibility Diving – Perfect Buoyancy).
- Dive Master Certification – The much sought-after SSI Master Diver is the final step in your recreational diving career. The SSI Master Diver Digital Kit Bundle is composed of four SSI Specialty program Digital Kits and the SSI Diver Stress & Rescue Digital Kit. By completing the five specialty programs, and logging 50 open water dives, you will automatically earn the SSI Master Diver recognition rating, as well as the SSI Specialty program certifications.